In 1990, the World Quality Day was approved to raise awareness of the significance of quality for all institutions in different fields to promote growth, innovation and sustainability at the global level. Since then, institutions around the world celebrate this day on November every year, due to the contribution of quality to institutional growth, prosperity and well-being at the national and global levels. Sustainable quality is a systematic map for achieving competitive advantage, through achieving continuous excellence, astute insight, intelligence, creativity and innovation.
Shared aspirations to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals for the year 2030 and beyond require realizing competitive potential, which is the theme of this year’s celebration of World Quality Day (Quality: Realizing your Competitive Potential), in addition to the right initiatives and actions in the first time and every time while progressing towards achieving indicators and targets. It is necessary to rethink our common global future by ensuring education quality in the twenty-first century, enhancing leadership competitiveness by optimally investing all capabilities and resources, and ensuring that educational policies, curricula and practices in all education systems have met the requirements for shaping a sustainable future.
An ambitious futuristic vision is required to move forward steadily for a better world and future and for enhancing leadership competitiveness in light of the unprecedent scientific and technological progress. Therefore, RCQE has taken several proactive steps, perhaps the most important of which is to work on developing an Arab Model for Quality and Excellence in Education, and to conduct a survey study on awards in the Arab region as a preparation for launching RCQE Award for Excellence in Education in addition to the global forum to foresee education quality.
Within this context, RCQE, in cooperation with national, regional and international organizations, will organize the Global Forum on the occasion of World Quality Day: Quality Sustainability: A Life and Leadership Approach, on Thursday 30 November 2023. The purpose is to contribute to the development of organization management by building a deep culture of quality in its comprehensive sense. It is a comprehensive method for the development, organization and promotion of lifelong learning and innovation concepts.
- Expand and deepen the dialogue and thinking among thinkers, educational decision-makers and educators on the importance of education quality in promoting the achieved progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 and beyond.
- Cooperation and integration with regional and international organizations related to education quality and excellence.
- Highlight the distinguished practices in education quality and excellence.
- Provide recommendations at the regional and international levels to support the direction towards quality learning and competitiveness enhancement.
- Rethinking ways for quality sustainability in order to enhance leadership for ensuring progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 and beyond in Arab countries.
- Distinguished expertise and experiences in education quality and excellence.
- Ministries of Education in Arab countries, regional and international organizations, and national committees.
- The invitation is open to educational decision-makers, researchers, academics, experts, and those interested in quality and excellence at the national, regional and global levels, for the purpose of dialogue and celebrating World Quality DayThe invitation is open to educational decision-makers, researchers, academics, experts, and those interested in quality and excellence at the national, regional and global levels, for the purpose of dialogue and celebrating World Quality Day.
The forum will be held virtually for one day including qualitative discussions and interventions. Participants will have the opportunity to communicate and share best practices. Participation is open for specialists, experts, and interested individuals in education quality and excellence.
The working language of the workshop will be Arabic. English interpretation will be provided via Zoom application.
Highlights of a Framework on quality sustainability to achieve leadership.
The Regional Center for Quality and Excellence in Education in cooperation with several national, regional and international organizations.