Translation for Quality project
An initiative launched by RCQE to enrich the Arabic content through translating – from English to Arabic – various books in the educational quality and environment field.
- Promote quality and excellence culture in education and disseminate knowledge and best educational practices.
- Urge education policy makers to get benefit from the international expertise.
- Enhance teacher quality and educational system quality measurement.
- Develop new ideas and views in society.
- Enrich the educational and cultural Arabic content.
- Translate selected books which provide deep understanding of education quality and excellence.
- Review the translated books by educational experts.
- Organize workshops and seminars for introducing and discussing the translated books.
- Translating the following books:
- Print, publish, and distribute the translated books
- Organize workshops with stakeholders to discuss the books for defining and apply the learned lessons
– Quality Educators: An International Study of Teacher Competences and Standards
– The Moral University
– Young Faculty in the Twenty-First Century: International Perspectives
– Smaller, Quicker, Cheaper … Improving Learning Assessments for Developing Countries The Highly Qualified Teatchers