Review study on primary teacher education programs in the Arab world
RCQE will conduct a study on the status of teacher education programs in Saudi Arabia and Arab states. The study will be based on outcomes derived from workshops to be attended by experts and officials concerned with education programs in higher education institutions. The purpose is to provide views for developing such programs in light of the needs of beneficiary sectors and global trends.
- Create a conceptual framework for people involved and concerned with teacher preparation process.
- Measure the effectiveness of teacher training and preparation programs at education faculties.
- Discuss the status of the evaluation process of the existing programs outcomes.
- Propose and discuss the international trends and experiences related to the development of teacher education programs.
- Define the extent of equality between males and females in teaching profession concerning obtaining training and development programs (UNESCO Goals 2030).
- Papers and case studies on the status of teacher education programs in Saudi Arabia and Arab states.
- Evaluate the outcomes of teacher education programs in the Arab world.
- Organize a series of regional and national workshops for discussing and reviewing pioneer experiences.
- Develop parameters of the best relevant international practices.
- Develop and propose regional framework on teacher education programs in the Arab World.
- Organize a series of workshops on the development of several teacher education programs.
- Organize workshops on the development of the existing programs outcomes.