Excellence Awards in the Arab World: Development Study
RCQE will conduct a development and survey study on Excellence Awards in the Arab world through organizing a set of workshops on the improvement mechanisms of education quality and outcomes.
- Measure the quality of standards and objectives of excellence awards in the Arab World.
- Improve the mechanisms of the existing awards according to the best international practices.
- Study the inclusivity of such awards in terms of different student categories (females, students with special needs, etc.).
- Create a practical regional perspective on the activation of excellence awards role to improve quality education.
- Conduct a survey study on the existing excellence awards in the Arab world.
- Organize workshops on the international experiences and how to improve education quality through excellence awards.
- Develop relevant indicators and peer reviews with the best international practices.
- Propose regional framework on education excellence awards aligned with the international practices.
- Organize workshops which provide new ideas and solutions based on the survey study.
- Provide regional framework defines standards and objectives of excellence awards and ensure effectiveness of their outcomes.