Evaluation policies and practices of K-12 Education
RCQE will conduct a study on the best professional practices of K-12 education evaluation and preparation programs for evaluators.
- Discussion of Evaluation policies and practices of K-12 Education in the Arab world.
- Discussion of the mechanisms of evaluation process between concerned ministries and evaluation bodies.
- Develop a proposal for the potential cooperation among member states in relation to the evaluation of international schools in the region (as a measurement of educational system quality).
- Study the possibility of developing a regional study for evaluating education outcomes in the Arab region to meet the national and regional goals.
- Discussion of the main requirements, competencies, and skills of people involved evaluation process.
- Develop a cooperation strategy among member states in K-12 education evaluation field.
- Define the best practices of K-12 education evaluation based on the view of KSA and other participating member states.
- Develop evaluation policies of the international education in the member states.
Set a general framework for a regional study on the measurement of education outcomes in the participating states.