Training programs at RCQE are targeting educators and personnel professionally involved in education process in order to provide them with a specialised training in all aspects of quality and excellence in education. The programs are of a local and regional nature to accomplish the significant goal of the Center of spreading the awareness about quality and excellence in education on the national and regional levels. RCQE undertakes the following activities:
- Analysing the needs of UNESCO member states within the geographical work scope of the Center in the area of quality and excellence in education.
- Providing training programs to implement best practices and ideas of quality and excellence in education.
- Providing training for educators in all aspects of quality, excellence and innovation in education to ensure the sustainable development of learning outcomes.
- Providing training on applied educational research and investigation skills.
- Providing training on the identification of program characteristics related to learners’ development and the recognition of the effects of such programs on the process of learning.
- Preparing and publishing periodicals to spread the awareness of issues of quality and excellence in education.